Been saddled with a Poor Compensation Plan?
Getting cut off from your lenders?
Established in 1998, at Foundation Mortgage Corporation we pride ourselves in our outstanding team of Loan Officers and highly experienced Processing team. We have invested heavily in Technology to enable streamlined: lender rate and guideline searching, processing, closings in addition to remote access and communication enabling you to maximize your time spent in acquisition of new business and nurturing your referral networks. Each of our processors has 20 years experience in processing & in-house underwriting of Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA. You can confidently trust that your loans will close as efficiently and smoothly as possible- enabling you to confidently build the referral and real estate agent segments to your business.
Foundation Mortgage Corporation is a Licensed Correspondent Lender In Florida. We are also licensed in Maryland and Virginia.
1) A Wide Selection of National and Local Portfolio Lenders
3) Automated Pricing & Guideline Calculator to quickly scan rates/programs
4) Exceptional Processing and Support Staff. We assist with:
- Loan registration/submision/Proper Lender Selection based on the borrower's unique scenario/needs.
- RESPA/TILA/GFE dislosure
- Collecting conditions
- Assistance with closings.
5) Competitive Pay Structure.
6) LendingTree Internet Leads Available (Experienced LOs w/references only).
BAC Florida Bank, Bank Of America, Biscayne Bank, CITI, Clear Point Funding, Direct Mortgage, Espirito Santo, First American, Flagstar, Freedom Mortgage, Gibraltar Private Bank & Trust, Icon Mortgage, ING, Intercredit, NYCB, Regent, Security National, Suntrust, Total Bank, Terrace Funding, Wells Fargo.
1) Candidates must have a minimum 5 years experience in the mortgage industry.
2) Possess a current Florida Mortgage Broker License.
3) Be NMLS Compliant.
4) Background Check Required.
Foundation Mortgage is a clean, honest shop in search of quality loan officers/mortgage brokers with quality clients/sources of business. Our company offers a high level of professionalism and service- we are looking for the same from our brokers.
Please email your resume and contact information to Scott Jones: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 305.777.2273 with questions.